Our team makes every attempt to keep our database up to date and accurate. Losant is willing to disclose to you any personal information we may have about you at your request whenever you request us to do so. We educate our collaborators on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
Losant collects information about you from various sources such as:
- When you sign up for our newsletter.
- When you meet with us at conferences or other events.
- When you complete one of the forms on our website.
- When you take one of our surveys.
- When we receive referrals from our clients or partners.
- Publicly available third-party directories as part of our marketing activities.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Name, email address, phone number, physical address.
- Company names, job titles, industry and other professional details.
- Billing details for clients engaged in a business relationship to process billing and payments.
- Opinions and other information submitted via our websites, surveys or other channels (for ex: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & others).
- We also may collect additional information that is related to you such as your computer’s operating system, browser, your use of our website, and activities on our websites.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process billing and payments. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of billing and payments for the product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To comply with applicable laws, safety, and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities. Your approval to become a contributor on the Losant website will imply to permit us to create your profile on our website that contains a short bio about you, your name and a photo.
- If you post content on our social media channels, your participation may be shared on our website or our channels.
- If you are an applicant for a job or for engagement by Losant, we use personal data you submit to determine your suitability for employment, job assignments and responsibilities.
- By sending us your resume or CV, you are allowing us to store it with your contact details in our job applicant database. We will only share your personal details with the Losant HR team members, talent acquisition, third-party facilitators engaged to support the recruitment process and Losant interview panel members for the position that you applied for or that may be of interest for a profile like yours.
We generally retain information for as long as it is relevant to serve you. Data may persist in copies made for backup purposes.
Losant will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Account' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
1100 Sycamore St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202