Best-in-class security measures mean your data is secure using Losant.
Losant Platform Overview
The Losant Enterprise IoT Platform is an application enablement platform which allows enterprises to effectively build applications and create solutions that securely scale to millions of devices. Components work seamlessly together to transform real-time data from connected and non-connected devices into custom end-user experiences.
Losant's fully-integrated End-User Experiences functionality provides all the tools necessary to build completely custom and branded user interfaces and APIs.
- Custom domains and SSL
- Integrated file storage
- Secure user groups and authentication
- Visual Workflow Engine for backend logic
Visual Workflow Engine
Losant’s proprietary Visual Workflow Engine is the fundamental component of our platform. This engine helps quickly implement business logic and provides a unified development tool.
- Drag and drop editor
- Built-in versioning
- Custom nodes
- Highly scalable cloud execution
- Losant Edge Agent for local execution
- Real-time debugging
Losant’s Data Visualization provides easy-to-use drag and drop dashboards which connect directly to your device’s data. Securely publish dashboards internally or externally.
- Multiple dashboard blocks
- Scheduled reporting
- Drag and drop layout tools
- Real-time visualizations
- Input controls
Data and Device Management
Losant’s Data and Device Management functionality helps to normalize data and provides storage in Losant’s data warehouse for easy access and further application enablement.
- Built-in data warehouse
- Bulk creation and device recipes
- Hosted MQTT and REST API endpoints
- Integrations for third-party device management
- Custom data tables
- SDKs for Arduino, Node.js, Ruby and Python
Losant’s Edge Compute bridges the gap between your local environment and the cloud by allowing workflows to run directly on your own gateways.
- Remote updating from the cloud
- Local buffering to prevent data loss
- Losant Edge Agent shipped as a Docker
- Support for Modbus TCP
- Access to local file system
- Remote commands triggered from the cloud
Get Started Immediately
Whether you’re a developer looking for more information or a VP looking to learn more about our PoC process, the Losant team can answer any questions you may have. Choose your category in the box below and you’ll be on your path to IoT success.
Learn more about the platform and how to build IoT applications using detailed documentation written by Losant staff.
Jump in the Sandbox
Create an account to gain access to product features for free. Build at your own pace with help from Losant University, documentation, and forums.